Product Description & Reviews
RBH Sound has collaborated with i.Tech to bring you the ProStereoTM H2, the first in-ear headphone featuring 24 bit high definition sound though Bluetooth® connectivity using both Qualcomm's aptX‑HDTM* and Sony's LDACTM† technologies. The H2 also uses a built in AKM+ 32 bit DAC/Amplifier with a 384kHz sampling rate to reproduce the audio signal with the highest resolution possible no matter what Bluetooth® audio codec is being used by your connected device. The result is the best sound attainable in a Bluetooth® in-ear headphone. You'll be amazed at the detail and dynamics of the full range music produced by these in-ear monitors. The RBH edition of the ProSteroTM H2's includes specifically fitted ComplyTM foam and SpinFit® silicone tips that extend frequency response and improve isolation and comfort for an unparalleled listening experience up to 10 hours with a single charge.
Features & Highlights
- True 24-bit HD Audio, AptX-HDTM* @ 48kHz sampling, LDACTM† @ 96 kHz sampling.
- AKM+ 32 bit 384 kHz DAC/Amplifier outputs audio at the highest resolution for all Bluetooth® codecs.
- Compact, lightweight, portable design for easy traveling and comfort during light sport activities.
- IPX4 rated sweat and rain proof.
- Simultaneously connect two H2 headphones to a single Bluetooth device
|Item Size:||0.52 x 0.95 x 0.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.