Product Description & Reviews
The QZ99 Passive Noise-Reducing Over-Ear Headphones from KOSS are designed to make the world disappear. Pneumalite(TM) ear cushions and an extra-secure headband help with passive sound isolation, allowing for listening without outside noise. A volume control is located on the ear cup for maximum ease of use. The Koss QZ99 headset is a passive noise-reduction stereophone system that isolates the listener from ambient sounds, allowing clear and focused listening of the intended aural signal. Ideal for use with racing scanners and metal detectors, it includes a volume control on the earcup for easy level adjustment, a stereo/mono switch for added flexibility, and a single entry, 8 foot coiled cord.
Features & Highlights
- Passive Noise Reduction Headphones.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Neodymium Magnet Structures Deliver Outstanding Clarity & Definition
- Closed Pneumalite(Tm) Ear Cushions & Extra Secure Headband Seal Ears, Eliminate All Ambient Noise
- Volume Control On Ear Cup Allows Easy Level Adjustment
- Stereo/Mono Switch Extends User Flexibility
- Passive noise reduction stereophone system isolates listener from ambient sounds
- Volume control on earcup for easy level adjustment
- Ideal for use with racing scanners and metal detectors
- Stereo/mono switch for added flexibility
- Single-entry, 8-foot coiled cord
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.13 x 8.38 x 8.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 4.17 x 4.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.