Product Description & Reviews
The Etymotic Research ER4XR is the in-ear earphone for music lovers and hi-fi enthusiasts who want uncompromising accuracy in the midrange and high frequencies, but appreciate a bit of extra presence in the lower end. Like the ER4SR, the ER4XR is precision matched to within an industry leading 1dB across all frequencies from 100Hz to 10kHz. The new ER4XR incorporates sleek, anodized, laser-etched aluminum bodies and braided, reinforced 5 ft. detachable cables. The ER4XR is ideal for anyone looking for exceptional sound quality with just the right amount of low-end enhancement. Included with every pair of ER4XR earphones is an industry-exclusive channel matching compliance graph signed by the Etymotic engineer who precision matched and custom tuned the balanced-armature drivers. Every pair of ER4XR earphones is assembled and tuned in the United States.
Features & Highlights
- High performance balanced armature drivers are precision matched to within 1 dB
- Specially designed for uncompromising accuracy in the mid to high frequencies with a bit of extra presence in the lower end
- Sleek, anodized, laser etched aluminum body and braided, reinforced detachable 5 ft cables with custom MMCX connectors
- 35-42 dB of noise isolation with a max output of 122 dB
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty provided for products purchased from authorized resellers
|Manufacturer:||Etymotic Research, Inc|
|Publisher:||Etymotic Research, Inc|
|Studio:||Etymotic Research, Inc|
|Item Weight:||0.82 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.