Product Description & Reviews
These lightweight, compact headphones boast circuitry that effectively reduces distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology. Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace and quiet in your living room with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones.Connectivity Technology: Wired. QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature noise-cancelling circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%.
Features & Highlights
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature noise-cancelling circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel; fully integrated electronics: no external modules needed
- Full-size 1/4-inch adapter and specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
- Redesigned, comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
|Part Number:||AUD ATH-ANC7B|
|Item Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.