Product Description & Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphone specifications Type: Closed-back dynamic Driver Diameter: 40 mm Magnet: Neodymium Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire) Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz Sensitivity: 98 dB Impedance: 35 ohms Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector Add an Antlion Audio Modmic! Antlion Audio designed the ModMic to attach to your favorite headphone using a novel magnetic clasp. Simply position the clasp to your headphones. The boom mic can be attached or removed as needed. The ModMic 4.0 line of attachable boom microphones is engineered and manufactured to exacting standards. ModMics feature a high fidelity 9.7mm electret capsule condenser microphone. Microphone Specifications: Response: 30 Hz-17.5 kHz ± 3 dB Sensitivity: -26 ± 3 dB SNR: 58+ dB Impedance: 2.2 K-ohms Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA Max input SPL: 110 dB Blucoil Premium 3.5mm Earphone and Headphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female): Released exclusively by Blucoil, the Premium Stereo Earphone/Headphone Y Splitter Cable will help audio connectivity with those around you. The cable is equipped with 2x gold-plated male 3.5mm jacks and 1x gold-plated female 3.5mm plug , ensuring a clear and reliable audio connection. It is conveniently compatible with smartphones, computers, MP3 players, portable amps, and many more gadgets!
Features & Highlights
- AUDIO-TECHNICA M40X HEADPHONES - The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- PREMIUM SOUND - These headphones feature 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils. They've been tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range. This means whether you're working on music or voice work, you'll be able to monitor everything clearly.
- COMFORT AND QUALITY - Featuring circumaural design, the earpads contour around your ears which provides excellent sound isolation in loud environments as well as comfort. This makes them perfect for the longest studio sessions or live performances, allowing you to focus on what you're doing as opposed to being bothered by uncomfortable headphones. The earcups also swivel up to 90-degrees, providing easy one-ear monitoring.
- ADD A MIC TO YOUR HEADPHONES - Simply put, this attachable microphone is sensitive so that it filters out background noise. This means that it shines when you're using it within a noisy environment. The ModMic 4 features a patented magnetic clasp system that allows you to easily attach or remove your ModMic from any headphone. Strong when it needs to be, the clasp system is fully adjustable to suit your use.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Monitor Headphones (Black), 3.9 to 9.8' (1.2 to 3 m) Coiled Cable, 9.8' (3 m) Straight Cable, 1/4" Screw-On Adapter, and Carry Pouch. Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 (Noise-Cancelling, Mute Switch) with 2 base clasps, top clasp with cap, adhesive pad, pop filter, alcohol wipe, 5 cable clips, and a carrying case. Blucoil Headphone and Microphone Splitter.
|Item Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.6 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.31 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.