Product Description & Reviews
Key Specs Wireless Yes Maximum Wireless Range 30 feet True Wireless No Battery Life 12 hours Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth Noise Canceling Yes Built-In Microphone Yes Adjustable Headband Yes Audio Noise Cancelation Type Active Minimum Frequency Response 20 hertz Maximum Frequency Response 20 kilohertz Features Sound Isolating Yes Controls Call, Volume Carrying Case Yes Design Style Studio Headphone Fit Over-the-Ear Foldable Design Yes Power Rechargeable Yes On/Off Switch Yes Charging Interface(s) Micro USB General Additional Accessories Included RemoteTalkTM cable, USB 2.0 charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), hard shell carrying case Model Number MP1F2LL/A Color Matte Black Color Category Black Dimension Height 7.99 inches Weight 0.57 pounds
Features & Highlights
- The Beats Acoustic EngineTM makes your listening experience personal and real Beats' signature DSP software is designed to generate the emotional experience that some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel; his is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person
- Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes the perfect blend between your music and the world outside If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, the ANC only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation, to put the world on mute
- Dead batteries can kill your vibe; the Beats Studio2 Wireless comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts 12 hours when using wirelessly and 20 hours when you do decide to plug in To prevent wasting energy, the Automatic On/Off feature turns the headphone off when you unplug from a wired connection and with the Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is left Forget specialized adapters; the Studio2 Wireless can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere
- When the iconic Studio was reimagined, Beats designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices; it is streamlined with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws Beats reduced the original weight and gave it a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband; the softer ear cups have an ergonomic bellow that creates a flexible custom fit, so you can keep your music all to yourself
- What's in the Box: Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones; Hard shell carrying case; Quick Start Guide; RemoteTalkTM cable; USB 2.0 charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B); Warranty Card
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen
mpn: 1642946, ean: 5705260054705,